We provide legal assistance to refugees and asylees that want to apply to become lawful permanent residents. We also assist lawful permanent residents that were admitted in the US as refugees or asylees to apply for naturalization. Other services include refugee family petitions and refugee travel documents. Services to get a green card or become a US citizen are provided free of charge thanks to a generous grant from the North Texas Office of Refugees.