Our office provides legal assistance with the renewal or replacement of immigration documents. If you need to renew your green card, we encourage you to do it six months before it expires, and three or four months for employment authorization documents. If you lost an immigration document, you should take action to replace it as soon as possible. If you suspect that your document was stolen, you should report it to the police.