Wichita Falls Office Phone:
Wichita Falls Office
For Us to Serve You Best
- You will be seen the date and time you have been scheduled.
- You need to arrive five minutes before the start of your appointment and check in at the front desk.
- If you need to reschedule, please call during business hours, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, and reschedule no later than 24 hours before your appointment. Or you can manage your appointment online following the instructions in the email you will receive upon scheduling.
- If you do not reschedule and don’t show up, you are forfeiting your payment and if you want to schedule a new appointment you will have to pay again.
- If you show up after 15 minutes of your scheduled time, you will be considered as not having shown up. Even if you get seen, your appointment time will have been reduced.
- Consultations are one step of the whole process and that one visit might not be all that is necessary to resolve an issue. The cost of additional consultations or services is not included in the payment of the first consultation
- Consultations offer accurate, true and reliable information. Your personal status will determine result. The law does not always allow what you desire.
- Offices are closed on major holidays and inclement weather days, as designated by Wichita Falls ISD.